The Expert Witness service is available across the West Midlands.
Dr Bliss works with legal teams to provide:
- advice to Counsel at pre-litigation stage
- advice to Counsel at pre-trial stage
- expert reports for submission to court
- attendance at court to provide explanation of the expert witness report
Expert Witness Pharmacology
The expert witness service topics include:
- The absorption, distribution, metabolism and excretion of drugs.
- Drug prescribing.
- Prescribed drugs: medicines.
- Side effects of drugs.
- Interactions of drugs with alcohol.
- Investigating the presence of performance enhancing substances in athletes’ body fluids.
- Effect of alcohol on performance enhancing substances in athletes.
- Effect of drugs on behaviour.
- Criminal drug factories.
- Investigation of possible medical negligence.
- Effects of inadvertent ingestion of psychoactive drugs.
- Investigation of allegation of drug-facilitated date rape.
- Herbs, herbals and ‘legal highs’.
- Prescribing errors. Allegations of medical negligence.
- Pharmacy dispensing errors. Alleged negligence.
West Midlands Expert Witness
The Blayze West Midlands Expert Witness Pharmacology service covers Stoke-on-Trent, Walsall, Stafford, Wolverhampton, Worcester, Birmingham, Tamworth, Coventry.